CoreLab Partners’ Site Initiation Tutorial (SiT) is a user friendly online training tool and resource website designed to optimize the site training process by enhancing compliance and facilitating the efficient collection and transfer of clean, reliable exam data from anywhere in the world at any time. The SiT platform offers site personnel a flexible and convenient way to receive study-specific training and materials such as site manuals and study forms.
Interactive and user-friendly, our comprehensive Site Initiation Tutorial prepares your site personnel per protocol, acquainting them to CoreLab Partners’ proven medical imaging and cardiac safety processes. From study-start, the site teams will learn how to recognize and avoid common issues and challenges.
Accessed through a secure online client portal, CoreLab Partner’s Site Initiation Training is permission-protected and available throughout study duration with no additional hardware or software required. Further, it’s supported by an experienced project team.
- Increased site compliance through an automated, standard process
- Cost savings through reduced courier fees
- Convenient, secure global access
- Ability to re-familiarize current site coordinators or train new site team members throughout study duration
- Facilitates quick study starts
- Study specific forms and manuals
- Interactive interface with quick access links to key information
- Electronic submission of completed study forms
- Optional supplemental training modules for advanced training
- User-friendly play/pause function allowing site personnel to set pace
- Scripted voice over and subtitle alternative mode
To learn more, contact your Business Development Director at +1 877.632.9432 or click here.