CoreLab Partners offers the most advanced technological solutions for cardiac safety and medical image assessment in the market today. From the moment clinical data arrives in-house, through study closeout and database archiving, CoreLab Partners employs FDA-compliant, validated platforms to receive, track, blind, manage, review, submit, and archive the media and data. Our enabling technology, combined with our regulatory, medical, and operational expertise guarantees operating efficiencies that save time and resources.
Sponsor Accessible, Image Management System
Our proprietary clinical trial management system is a comprehensive platform that allows tracking, management, and reporting of digital medical images in a rigorous, quality controlled environment.
- Web-based, real-time, multi-user, client-server application
- Tracks media from receipt to read to data transfer
- Standard governance and project management reports, and MCC industry standardized performance metrics report
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant
- Oracle Clinical v4.6 allows sponsors to review and comment on data-quality specs prior to study deployment
Digital Image Management System - Version control, audit trails, check-in/check-out capabilities, measurement, and image storage.
DIS - Custom de-identification system to remove identifying information, add clinical trial identifiers, ensure DICOM format compliance, and store images within the repository.
Work List Server - Integrated tool that selects and assigns images as tasks for review by reader; supports blinded and sequential locked reads.
Internet Media Transfer - Secure, fast, easy to use
- Provides a real-time, secure, effortless method to transfer images directly to CoreLab Partners
- 128-bit SSL security (HTTPS)