Semi Automated ECG Solution
Through a licensing arrangement with Analyzing Medical Parameters for Solutions (A.M.P.S.), CoreLab Partners now offers a semi-automated ECG solution with a unique patented methodology for the analysis of 12 lead ECG for clinical trials.
The A.M.P.S. CalECG v3 application which was originally designed for the on-screen measurement of ECG signals in the context of pharmaceutical trials, is capable of handling digital ECGs for seamless interface with several types of formats. The recently introduced version 3 of CalECG includes the new powerful measurement algorithm, Bravo, as well as a diagnostic module which can be used in both a semi-automatic and fully-automatic mode, assisting the user in the determination of important caliper positions.
CalECG is an object-oriented application written with C++ computer language and can be run in both a standalone mode or fully controlled by a client application through the usage of an API library based on Common Object Interface (COM) technology.
The CoreLab Partners’ solution includes:
- Manual and semiautomatic tools capable of measuring both standard (e.g. interval durations and wave amplitudes) and fancy (e.g. T wave complexity) parameters.
- Digital ECG formats, including HL7 XML standard supported by FDA.
- Various output formats which can be automatically directed to a database or to an output file in either a requested format or into the XML FDA format.
- A set of COM interface functions that makes it a fully controllable object by Web-based applications with use of script languages.
- Provides both rhythm and representative beats (medians) waveforms, and supports measurements on a specific ECG lead or the overall set of leads.
- Contains a set of comprehensive and flexible tools for the display of ECG waveforms, that allows users to optimize the display according to the clinical protocol.
- Provides a totally redesigned and more ergonomic graphical interface, including display of ECG signals in a predefined format.