CoreLab Partners, Inc provides our clinical trial sponsors best-in-class centralized cardiac safety & efficacy services and independent medical image assessment solutions; all designed to facilitate successful new drug development in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device market sectors.
Built on over 36+ years of cumulative clinical research experience, CoreLab Partners offers the world-wide biopharmaceutical industry unparalleled service quality, dedicated global capabilities and advanced technologies boasting a 100% on-time delivery of all projects. With a sustainable track record of medical and regulatory expertise, market leadership and proven operational processes, sponsors turn to CoreLab Partners for trial design consultation and customized service offerings tailored to their unique needs.
CoreLab Partners’ extensive international experience is comprised of working alongside a broad spectrum of organizations across 850+ studies - Phase I – IV in over 70 countries around the globe. Our market leading medical imaging services are proven across more oncology trials than any other core laboratory. Our imaging and cardiac safety solutions are performed in a stringent quality controlled environment, ensuring GCP and 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
CoreLab Partners assists our sponsor partners with the delivery of life enhancing drugs by providing:
- A truly global presence with 325+ staff in North America, Europe and Asia
- On-staff, board-certified radiologists, oncologists, cardiologists and nuclear medicine physicians
- Unsurpassed scientific and medical expertise
- A proven track record of exceptional service, quality and technological innovation
- Experienced, dedicated project teams
- Dedicated 24/7/365 site support and effective global logistics
- Enabling technologies that are continually enhanced and refined to meet the evolving needs of our sponsor partners
- Flexibility to meet timelines and deliverables in a quality environment
- Regulatory compliance, including 21 CFR Part 11
To provide our biopharmaceutical partners the global experience and focused resources needed to execute flawlessly as we engage our medical, scientific and operational expertise to deliver our full range of medical imaging and cardiac safety services, on-time and in a manner that meets their defined needs.